ENGINEERED FLEXIBLE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
PACTEC is the leader in the design and manufacturing of flexible packaging for hazardous and radioactive wastes around the globe. Their in-house engineering, research and development, quality control, NQA-1 program, product testing, extensive certifications and 15-plus US and British patents merge with their three manufacturing plants and distribution facilities to provide products and services that are second to none.
PACTEC products feature patented zipper closures that are safer and faster than other methods that utilize ties to close and secure for shipping. We can also custom design any type of package or over-dimensional packages required, and provide drawings or prototyping for review before manufacturing begins.
- LiftPacTM flexible packages in I P-1 and I P-2 certifications
- LiftPac™ flexible packages for hazardous wastes
- MacroBag for macro-encapsulation of wastes requiring this method of treatment for disposal of radioactive lead
solids, circuit boards and low level mixed waste debris
- NucPac® flexible packages- IP-1, IP-2, LSA and SCO Overpacks for surface contaminated objects, low
specific-activity material, irregular or large equipment and pressure vessels
- RaiiPac® railcar liners and top covers for lining and covering gondola railcars for waste shipping
- TransPac® waste bags for containers and dump trucks; various sizes and configurations available, including IP-1 certification.